A series of ten workshops over three terms designed for Psychotherapists and Psychodynamic Counsellors wishing to explore their supervision practice. The Course consists of Lectures/Discussions and Clinical Presentation Groups.
>> Contact Sandra with questions regarding future events: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lectures/discussions may include the following topics:
- Beginning a Supervisory Relationship
- Boundaries and Confidentiality
- Group Supervision
- Supervising Time Limited Therapy
- Supervision and the Suicidal Patient
- Race in the Supervisory Relationship
- Supervising work with Children
- Supervising in Organisations
- Organisational Dynamics and Supervisory Relationships
- Ethics in Supervision
Clinical Presentation Groups
Participants are required to present clinical material from their own supervisory practice in a confidential small group setting. The clinical groups will be facilitated by experienced British Psychotherapy Foundation Psychotherapists.
20 January, 17 February, 10 March, 16 June, 7 July, 15 September, 13 October, 10 November and 8 December 2018.
All cancellations must be made in writing and subject to an admin fee of £25
- 100% refund will be given for cancellations up to 60 days before the course start date.
- 50% refund will be given for cancellations up to 30 days before the course start date.
- No refund for cancellations received in less than 30 days before the course start date.
The building has limited access - please call us on 020 8452 9823 to discuss your needs.
For further information and application form
Please contact Sandra Pereira, MSc, Postgraduate & Public Events Officer, British Psychotherapy Foundation, 37 Mapesbury Road, London NW2 4HJ Tel 020 8452 9823 Fax 020 8452 0310 E-mail: email@example.com