Free public event
Find out more about training with The Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Association (PPA). The PPA welcomes expressions of interest in our well-respected and established psychoanalytics psychotherapy training.
We provide in-depth psychoanalytic training for contemporary clinical practice:
- An individual mentoring service to help yyou prepare to meet our entry requirements;
- A framework in which to develop a robust psychoanalytic stance based on working three times a week and later to develop the capacity to work in-depth at once or twice weekly;
- The opportunity to establish a private practice and develop psychoanalytic work at a lower frequency in institutions or in private work;
- A personal route through taining taking account of your experience and developement;
- A modified entry scheme for clinicaians with a previous psychoanalytic/psychodynamic qualitfication;
- A rich memebership and CPD programme on qualification.
Let us know you are coming
Please click on the link to register
For more information
Please contact Sophina Khan, PPA Training Manager, at SophinaK@bpf-psychotherapy.org.uk or on 020 8438 2419. More information about The Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Association (PPA) can be found by clicking here.
The bpf welcomes applications from all sections of society.
We would appreciate if you let us know you are coming.
The building has limited access - please call us on 020 8452 9823 to discuss your needs.